This is a flat view of all the representations and relations. If you would rather explore our API starting from the Entry Point, please use the Browser.
- Quick reminder:
- Representation: a set of name-value pairs representing the state of a resource.
- Relation: the identifier of a link between two resources.
Description: A representation of a signature approval resource. This signature approval is an endorsement from the consumer (debtor) to sign a document or a mandate.
- The signature approval id. Constraints: 36 characters or less, Read-Only.
- The payment processor defines who is responsible for processing the payment. Constraints: Text, set to slimpay, sofort, ideal or unknown, Read-Only.
- method » type
- The signature approval method type, defining how the signature approval is gathered. Constraints: Text, set to otp, checkbox or payment, Read-Write.
2. get-signature-approval (relation)
Description: Retrieve the representation of a signature approval resource.
No dynamic property needed. This usually means that the server already took the liberty to build the full URL for you depending on the context. Less code for you!
Example: Retrieve a signature approval representation
GET follow(https://api.slimpay.net/alps#get-signature-approval) HTTP/1.1 Accept: application/hal+json; profile="https://api.slimpay.net/alps/v1" Authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzY29wZSI6WyJhcGkiXSwiZXhwIjoxNTMwNjMzNTk0LCJqdGkiOiI2ODNmNGE1Ni1kZjQ3LTQ0ZWYtYmIxYy02MDJhYmFlNGYwYjgiLCJjbGllbnRfaWQiOiJkZW1vY3JlZGl0b3IwMSJ9.VSmbmu4upmKj5_lTiBlqtbqSH42yx83AB1IFXJs08Tw