This is a flat view of all the representations and relations. If you would rather explore our API starting from the Entry Point, please use the Browser.
- Quick reminder:
- Representation: a set of name-value pairs representing the state of a resource.
- Relation: the identifier of a link between two resources.
Description: A signature approval represents the approval given by a consumer in order to sign a document or a mandate.
- The signature approval id. Constraints: 36 characters or less, Read-Only.
- The payment processor defines who is responsible for processing the payment. Constraints: Text among slimpay|sofort|ideal|unknown, Read-Only.
- method » type
- The payment method type. Constraints: Text among otp|checkbox|payment, Read-Write.
2. get-signature-approval (relation)
Description: Get one signature approval.
No dynamic property needed. This usually means that the server already took the liberty to build the full URL for you depending on the context. Less code for you!
Example: Get one signature-approval
GET follow(https://api.slimpay.net/alps#get-signature-approval) HTTP/1.1 Accept: application/hal+json; profile="https://api.slimpay.net/alps/v1"